The Official Home of Ultimate Fighting Championship UFC.com
- The Official Home of Ultimate Fighting Championship UFC.com
- UFC Russia - трансляции, бойцы, видео, рейтинги
- UFC 283 weigh-in results: Everyone makes weight for first PPV of 2023
- UFC Fight Cards, Watch Times, Live Stats UFC.com
MMA Betting Forum
The #1 MMA betting forum
Subreddit covering everything to do with UFC. Fight fans rejoice! UFC Cards, Times, Odds, and Fighter Stats can be seen at mmafightcards.org
MMA: Mixed Martial Arts
A subreddit for all things Mixed Martial Arts.
Ontario banned UFC betting. First time betting on Bellator!!!
submitted by MiracleMission to MMAbetting [link] [comments]
Report: FBI Involved in UFC betting probe
[David Purdum] Sources: James Krause, the MMA coach at the center of a UFC betting controversy, is barred from attending or cornering any fighters at the Fighting Alliance Championship event on Friday. Krause's name has been used to promote the FAC for years.
submitted by lendit23 to MMA [link] [comments]
UFC BETTING BANNED IN ONTARIO
submitted by weird_and_forgotten to sportsbook [link] [comments]
Ontario bans UFC betting due to integrity concerns
UFC betting reinstated in Ontario
submitted by PunchTheBook to sportsbook [link] [comments]
Dana White says he has ‘zero’ worries about recent UFC betting scandal
UFC betting reinstated in Ontario - TSN.ca
Report: FBI Involved in UFC betting probe
UFC Betting Reinstated in Ontario
UFC Betting Has Been Legalized Again in Ontario!
submitted by Hobbes710 to MMAbetting [link] [comments]
Alberta becomes the second province to ban UFC betting
Relatively new to ufc betting. My ufc 283 placed bets!
submitted by cdcdcdpted to MMAbetting [link] [comments]
UFC Betting back in Ontario!
When will we see UFC betting back in Ontario now that the AGCO lifted the ban?
submitted by SAKIC91 to fanduel [link] [comments]
UFC betting is back this weekend! After losing plenty of NBA/NFL bets, can’t wait to finally see some wins in my bracket. Who else is excited for the 2023 season?
Another good weekend of ufc betting. Semi close to hitting a +24000 just needed anders ko instead of the 🃏
UFC betting is back! After losing many NBA/NFL bets, this is definitely more in my lane. Who else is excited for the 2023 UFC season?
submitted by djzennify to DraftKingsDiscussion [link] [comments]
My UFC Betting Tips
submitted by LGW to ufc [link] [comments]
There isn't much ground breaking here, but this is mainly for people who are interested in getting into betting. However, at the same time, surprisingly, some of this may not be obvious to existing betters.
Personally, the fun aspect of betting is just as important to me as the money aspect. It makes the fights so much more exciting, and my bets are low enough that it legitimately doesn't bother me if I lose. Who wants to ruin their fight night because of a bet? Not I. Sometimes it even turns a fight into a win-win situation. For example, I wanted Pereira to win and I bet a low enough amount that I still wanted him to win, and if he lost, at least I was making some money. However, to be fair, I started off with $50 and haven't come close to being in the negative (my first bet was the underdog Chito Vera vs Sean O'Malley). In other words, even if I lose a bet, I know I'm still far away from being down overall. I'm sitting at $438.09 now and I don't plan to cash out until if/when I hit 1K.
The way I bet:
- Hedge your bets when it makes sense (I will share some detailed examples below)
- Be confident in your bet (i.e. don't bet on a fight that you're on the fence about). That means not betting on some events at all
- Never let who you want to win sway your decision
- Anything can happen in MMA - always be prepared to lose however much $ you put down. I can be extremely confident in a bet, but even then, I know to stay within my personal limit
- The only time I didn't bet on an outright winner was Ngannou vs Stipe 2. I bet on Ngannou finishing Stipe in RD1. It made the first round not as enjoyable and I ended up losing the bet. Since then, I've always just bet on who the outright winner will be
Here are some parlays with and without hedging which imo were easy money (or chance at money with little risk):
- (UFC 268 - No Hedging) Gaethje over Chandler, Vera over Edgar, Usman over Covington
- (UFC 281 - With Hedging) Gutiérrez over Edgar, Poirier over Chandler, Izzy over Pereira. After Gutiérrez and Poirier won, I bet enough on Pereira so that if he won, I still broke even and if he lost, I still made some money
- (UFC 281 - With Hedging) Topuria over Mitchell, Dricus over Till, Ankalaev over Blachowicz. After Topuria and Dricus won, I bet enough on Blachowicz so that if he won, I still broke even and if he lost, I still made some money (even with the draw). Here's some screenshots for this event.
Major UFC betting line shift has eyeballs on upcoming Charles Johnson vs. Jimmy Flick fight
NSAC Suspends UFC Flyweight Jeff Molina, Who Is 'Linked' To Ongoing UFC Betting Investigation
Ontario bans UFC betting over integrity concerns